Tuesday 24 February 2009

Aww man.
I think I screwed up my English REAL BAD this term.

I got a B4. T_T
And I was aiming for a 2 or at least a 3.
But a 4 ?! NOO.

Serves me right for not reading enough. D:
So far, no one has tagged regarding the book Inkheart/Kite Runner.

I still do not know which to buy >:(

SIGGHHHHH.

Maths test today. Im not sure about the reciprocal question since everyone got a whole number while I got decimals.
BUT, the decimals actually added up to 15/56 !
Like so amazing right.

God bless me that Mdm Chong would accept my answer. >:D
PLEASE. ALLAH BE PRAISED IF I GET 20/20 FOR THE TEST!
Like omg. I could do ALL of the questions.. and I made sure there were no careless mistakes.
% for careless = 1%
% for full marks = 90%
The other 10% is because Im not confident of my that reciprocal answer.

Lol. And Mrs Yeo revealed her true colours!
The first few times we met her, she's like giving the strict face being fierce and all.
But now everytime there's Physics lesson, she has a 50-60% chance of smiling/joking.
LOL.

Im starting to like physics now. (:

Geog test tomorrow. DD:
Omg Im so freaking scared. I got a distinction for the other test out of PURE LUCK.

Sigh.(again.)

And, Mrs Chung said Shin Yin is a sweet and nice girl today in class! :O (MACUSSS.)
Like LOL.
Maybe she'll take back her words when she sees SY at play.
Eg. the other time we went to sentosa for the outing.

Maybe someone record the process down next time? LOL.
Anyway I think Im going to get killed by her when she sees this.
If not these few weeks then its going to be during the outing in March. .__.

ZOMG. Yesterday she started it again. $2. T__T
Argh.

Ok thats all. Got to mug for the geog test.

Anw if anyone is interested to know what I plan to do for the tuition,
I plan to resume it.
Afterall, its like one of my dreams to be able to speak chinese FLUENTLY.
The chim-chim style which would make everyone go "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! He got 墨水 leh!"
Then you would go ">:)" oh its nothing really.

LOOOOOOOOL. Besides, Im really going to need the -2 points during the O levels.
Challenge yourself. (:

No comments: