Wednesday 25 February 2009

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SIGH.



Today is such an unlucky day for me.

First thing right in the morning we couldnt enjoy ourselves during PE.
We were already late and yet we had to run for 15min non-stop.

Yeah. Thats thanks to the girls, not all of them. Those 害群之马.(chinese improving! :D)
Nevermind forget it.

Next, Biology.
Im so unsatisfied with my marks.
Thanks to the SETTER.

Being a student for so many years, I can tell whether its a good paper or not.
And it wasnt! ):<
Sigh. B3 for it. >_>

Third, chem.
15.5/20. WTH.
I was expecting about 17. ZOMG I PHAIL.
One, out of carelessness, I wrote the sulphuric acid as WATER. -0.5 marks
Two, I forgot to label the axis of my graph. -0.5 marks
SIGHH.

Up next, Geography test.
It sucks to the max! D:<
I can kiss goodbye to my A already. (IM SERIOUS THIS TIME. Even god isnt siding with me.)
6 marks gone.
Question 1a(ii) was worth 6 marks.
I didnt know what to write so I wrote monsoon winds.
Maybe lucky lucky get 1 mark.
But the thing is, the monsoon I mentioned should be the Southwest one, AND I WROTE IT AS THE NORTHEAST ONE.
ARGH.

Forget it. Hopefully test 1 would be able to help give me a distinction for PG in the report card.

Also, just now on the way home, I slept in the bus for 10mins.
After waking up, my left leg HURTS with every step I take.
Dont know why too.


The worst thing for today. I WAS COMPLETELY SOAKED THANKS TO THE RAIN.

It would be pointless to say it out in words therefore I've painstakingly come up with some illustrations.

As you can see, the wind was in cahoots with the rain to soak us innocent humans T_T

The rain was already super heavy, and after that, as indicated in the picture, the wind blew towards that way. <---
Therefore, the water was hitting us! (Those in the walkway as well)

Yes you may think its only a bit. Like my thinking in the beginning.
BUT IT WASNT. It's not child's play this time.
ITS ADULTS' PLAY.


DONT LAUGH! =X
I know you're LOL-ing very hard behind your screen right now.

Its true! My face was wet till zomg.
And, my hair was so wet that I could literally spike it.

It was so darn wet, I COULD SQUEEZE WATER OUT OF MY PANTS.
Im not joking. At that moment, I couldnt believe that it was so darn heavy.
I bent down, squeezed my pants and WOW.
Tons of water came out. Like VOILA.

Man. Is this this finally the end of my unluckiness?
I hoped so.

After I reached my bus stop, I was RELIEVED.

I walked till I reached my block and took the lift up.
I took THAT lift up unknowingly. I couldnt be bothered anymore.

Went I reached my floor, the door opened.

Literally.

It opened like this..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The green part is how much the door opened for me.
Like WHAT. How the heck am I going to squeeze through that.

I was so bewildered that I thought I was dreaming.
"GOD, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME."

THAT was what I was thinking when it happened. Serious. LOL.

So, I did what my father did.
(this happened to us about some weeks ago.)
He said we had to push the doors closed so that it would reset or do whatever it would and then open naturally.

So it went like this.
*drops whatever Im holding and pushes door*
*door closes*
*door opens, BUT IT'S STUCK AGAIN*
*pushes door close*
*door opens. but STUCK. AGAIN*
*stops for a while and curses the door*
*pushes door close*
*door opens NATURALLY.*

Like FINALLY.
I swear Im not going to take that lift again. If I have to, I'll climb the stairs.


Im serious about my encounters today. Nothing planned.
Oh yeah I met Gary at the bus stop.

He said to me, woohoo. Its raining ismail and yuxuan. Cats and Dogs.
ITS THE TRUTH. Dont come find me, find HIM. LOL.

Argh. Even though I dont have any more tests for this week, homework is still piling up. >_>

Jeez.

No comments: