Friday 27 February 2009

What is it with 3/1?

It looks like we're pissing majority of the teachers who teaches us off.

Today during SS, I could see that Miss Zaiton was extremely irritated and annoyed by those inconsiderate blistering barnacles talking at the back, without sparing a thought for others.

Please if you dont want to learn, just get out of the class.
Do you know you're slowing everyone's learning down and wasting the teacher's energy?

Miss Zaiton is a good teacher alright. But because of you guys, she had to stop at least 10 times.
Furthermore, she explained the skills OVER AND OVER AGAIN. But did you guys appreciate it? I dont think so. At least this applies to those at the back.

I didnt use to think that the teacher's act of stopping the lesson would slow down the learning.
I was wrong. I finally understood it this year.
Miss Zaiton's continuous stopping accumulated to more than 15 minutes.

She would start off nicely with everyone paying full attention.
Then after 5 minutes, she would say " are you still with me? " or "focus! focus!"

2 periods in a week. And we just learnt skills. And we didnt even cover all of the skills.

Dont believe me? Fine.

Take the next teacher. Miss Lee for chemistry.
Im not sure about today but I think she commented on us not paying attention/very chatty/very noisy at least once today.

If not today, then Im sure she did get very annoyed with us during one of the wednesdays.


Ring any bells? No?
Ok next. Mdm Chong for Maths.
You guys should know it as well as I do. She is the one who's pretty much the most pissed with us.
Not handing in homework, not paying attention in class.
Fine I admit, I didnt hand in my work on time too but that only applies to Chapter 1 of E Maths.

I just handed in 2A and 2B to her today. Didnt hand in 2C as I wanted to look through it.

She's actually another good teacher if you lend her your ears and pay attention.
Initially I thought 2B and 2C were suicide but since I paid attention, I completed both exercises within 15 minutes.
They're unbelievably easy.

If this goes on I think we'll be screwed for MYE.
It still isnt late now to pull up your socks and get back on the right track.

._.
P/S, I was really irritated by the class' behaviour during SS today.

Ironically, today was the first time I didnt pay much attention during the first 20minutes of Maths.
Reason? Results for E Maths test.

Omg man. I think if this goes on sooner or later, I'll become a monster.
Like this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone exclaims "OMG MONSTER."

Crazy eyebags, severe pimple outbreak, receeding hairline, white hair.. thats what I'll most probably become.

Notice the empty space at the top. Its like the hairstyle of those ah-gongs. ._.

I think even Yun Nam hair care and Beijing 101 wouldnt be willing to serve me as Im too hideous.


I almost went crazy when I heard my maths results.
I dont even know whether to laugh or cry.
Reason to laugh/be happy : I got distinction.
Reason to cry : I got 17/20. (i feel like crying again)

The question (3marks) was so freaking easy that I could even do it with my eyes closed.
Its like my 1mark just flew away from me.
1m because 20/20 = 1 in simplest form.

ALL BECAUSE OF THE RECIPROCAL QUESTION.
The two terms we were suppose to work with were (x) and (x+1).
But too bad samuel lee was feeling high and mighty as he thought that he could dominate the maths paper even without going all out.

Therefore, he geh-kiang and read the question a little faster than his usual pace.

As a result, he misread the question and boy it still puzzles me as to how he got his two terms. He got (x) and (x+2).
And he's still miserably whining that he read the "2 positive consecutive integers" as "2 consecutive odd/even numbers".

He thought he could still get 20/20 for his test despite his answers being super weird and different from his peers as his answers were 6.598 and 8.598.

Now that serves him right for being too complacent right?
Since samuel =/= superman, .'. samuel=dumb(NA) or samuel=geh-kiang.
Reject samuel=dumb as Samuel does know how to do the questions.
.'. samuel=geh-kiang

Argh.

Ok thats enough.

Lunched at drive-thru mac after school.

If you think this is scary/horrifying/monstrous, wait till you see this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ZOMG! *eyes burn* 8_8

Happy Birthday Heng! (in advance. the real day is on 1st March, Sunday)
"happy birthday heng!"
You want to die is it?
"you want to die is it?"
Ok you die already.
"ok you die already."
*runs*

LOL.

2 more tests next week (A maths + Physics) before we're on our way to freedom!

O:

No comments: