Saturday 7 March 2009

2nd post for the day.

Man, things just dont go my way.

Today my tutor called me and asked me for my A Maths results.
Happily, I told him I got full marks.

He said since there were no more tests and Im doing quite well, he'll let me have a rest this weekend.
On hearing that, I cheered.

Then later I thought, eh. Wont my weekend be really boring now?
Lets see. He called at about 2pm which = my piano lesson over.
Nothing else for the weekend.

And so, I asked ALL of my friends whether they wanted to go out tomorrow.
That meant primary and secondary school peeps.
Movies, outings, anything.
And all of them were busy, at least all those who I asked.

Sigh. When they want to go out, Im busy.
When they are busy, I want to go out.
._.

Anyone up for any form of outing tomorrow?
Otherwise I would be rotting at home. T_T

No comments: