Sunday 8 March 2009

Zomg.

Now Im starting to have a phobia of giving my all during during track trainings.

My father just told me my cousin had injured himself.
He tore ,I think, one of his leg ligaments and is now on crutches.
Heard that he fell down while playing rugby, his cca.

FYI, he's in JC 2 and dont play play ok.
His results are one of the top. PSLE score of 267 and now in raffles jc. ;OO

Girls! Can go chase him if you want. He's quite shuai too. LOL.
Ehh he got train himself one ok. See his biceps ! Got pacs also. Just that cant see.



See see! He's the one standing in white !

Girls, if you ever want his number just ask me. ;D

Ok back to the subject. I think he's going for x-ray tomorrow.
He also needs to do a minor operation I think. Its to insert something into his leg if not he can never run again.

Omg imagine if its me.

I already have weak knees due to the incident in sec 1 so now Im even more prone to injuries. T_T
Ahhh. .__.

Hmph. Think I'll just go at a comfortable pace during my trainings. ;O


And yeah, for those unfortunate victims who were being bugged by me yesterday, want to know what I did today?
I went out... ;D

ALONE. D:

And not to bowl or what. Went to Hougang Mall to get 2 dumb correction tape refills. >_>

I busted a myth today.
I used to think that there was bowling in Hougang Plaza, the old building next to the Mall.
Well, at least from what I can remember. My dad used to bring my brother and I there for the amusement park when we were young.
And I remembered I saw bowling there as well.

SO, after like 5 - 8 years, I wanted to see if it was still there.
I went up there and voila!
There was K-Box, sakae sushi(LOL?), barber shop(LOL?), and a lan-cum-pool shop.
Well that shop said it offered lan, internet and pool services.

BUT NO BOWLING. D:
Myth Busted.

Ok ignore the above. I was trying to sound like the MythBusters on Discovery Channel. LOL.

Argh. Havent complete maths homework.
.____.

No comments: