Saturday 14 March 2009

It has been a tiring day for me.

I think this year's Family Day sucks. 2007's one was so much better.
At least its much more accessible.

Met up with Trevis, Yx, Macus, Heng, Demi, Alicia, Bawawa and Shin Yin at AMK MRT station. 7am.
Ugh.

Trained down to Bedok interchange and took the shuttle bus.

Nothing interesting during Family Day so I'll skip that.
BUT, the highlight for me was.. TUG OF WAR.

Heh. Initially for our first war, we were totally disorganised and everyone was pulling at their own pace which = total lost.
But after that, thankfully Mrs Chung (SHE WAS PART OF OUR TEAM LOL) suggested counting "31 pull! 31 pull!"
AND IT WORKED!
It brought us all the way to the top, well at least to the 2nd highest.

Heh. There was once when we pulled so hard, the opposing team totally lost grip.
It resulted in Khwanfa (he's at the front) having an EPIC FALL.
Very epic. His whole back was covered in sand. LOL.

Hm. Both my arms and legs are like BBQ-ed pork. Ugh.

Oh yeah, I told james today.
Me : Eh James.
James : ?
Me : Tottenham lost leh.
James : ?! WTF?!
Me : They lost to spurs.
James : -_-

LOL. And I used to say this when we played soccer.
Eh James, you and Yao Zong captain then select your players.

Today, I finally saw Mr Toh's car up close and personal.
Its so KEEEWWL. Ok Mrs Chung's one is cooler. LOL.

I told him this.
Me : Mr Toh!
Mr Toh : Eh? Hi, hi.
Me : Man. U lost leh.
Mr Toh : O_O? *gives the shocked look*
Me : They lost to Manchester United lor. Damn sad.
Mr Toh : WHA-? LOL. *gives a dontknowwhattosay look*

LOL. hmm, and he still remembers the promise he made to us.
Go out for a good meal one day since we bought him the poster and shirt. ;D

Im surprised, he actually remembered that. I only thought it was a say-only-but-no-action kind of thing.
But I dont know how its going to work out though. LOL.
We'll see (:

Went to eat Macdonald's after that with the guides + the few of us.
Ahh. Had to walk from Area E/F to Area C.
Damn long, but I think its quite a remarkable feat since we reached there in 30mins.

Main thing for today.. BOWLING!
Yuxuan actually bowled with us today!
Sigh. 1st and 2nd games totally off form. Trevis also.

Only the 3rd game after the guides left then we kind of regain our skills.

And I noticed that shin yin is quite funny when she bowl.
Her style.. cant describe.
And the speed of her ball... even a snail is faster than that.
But she compensates it with accuracy. ._.

Bawawa.. sit there laugh laugh laugh only. Never bowl.
YOU WAIT. YOU WAIT. (ps, quoted from kwf. he says this when i piss him off with our results. LOL)
You, you, you, and you. WAIT.

Argh. The good thing is, I've improved quite a lot using my new stance thanks to Trevis' advice.
Now, its NEW AND IMPROVED.

If it has to be, its up to me. LOL.
The whole time I was like, ok i need to be cool. relax, its warm up.
Tsk, doesnt work. ARGH.

The guides left at about 4pm. The few of us guys carried on till 5pm.
We went up to the 2nd floor for the arcade.

There was one very funny machine I tell you.
I've never seen anything like it.
It was so great, the few of us kept trying at it.

Its like some kind of venting anger machine.
You insert a token. It gives you 3 tries.
You're supposed to punch that annoying looking beast.
After you punch it, it'll calculate your strength.
Eg 80kg.

It said that the person should stand still and punch with only 1 hand.
But after that, I told yeo to play cheat.
He took at few steps back, and then charged at it and ended with a punch.
Superb, more powerful.

Then, the real thing comes. All thanks to me.
I started the duo-punch frenzy.
I would take a few steps back, charge at it like some mad ghey and BOOM.
2 hands punching the beast.
It was really effective. With 1 hand, I could do only like 80kg.
With 2 hands, I went up to a record of 119kg. The record was 121 ;O

Heh. Spent like $2 on that dumb beast. LOL.

Hmph. I didnt find today's family day fun at all.
The only reward we received was having cool charcoal-like skin.

Argh. I cant wait to bowl again.
The sound of pins being banged down hard by the ball..
The sound of the ball being pushed back up the machine..
The sound of the ball as it touches the floor..
The sense of achievement I feel as I continue in my quest to perfect my stance..
The sense of sadism when you see someone having a gutter ball..
The..

Whoops there I go again. LOL.
.______.

I think I only started to really bond with my sec 2 classmates after being promoted to sec 3.
Lets see, I didnt use to talk much with Huan and winneb.
I didnt use to interact with the guides at all until recently.
I didnt use to give mustafa "presents."
Sigh, if only..

But fret not! For we shall unite once again.

Hm. I took tons of pictures today but I shall not upload them due to personal laziness.
PS, I'VE GOT A CANDID PICTURE OF MISS LEE!
She has one of mine too D:

But dont worry, I'll upload it big big onto my blog. Soon. VERY SOON.
;D

No comments: