Friday 6 March 2009

Congratulations to Samuel Lee for screwing himself up during today's councillor interview.

He gave substanceless answers and behaved like an idiot. ._.

Oh well Im not caring anymore.
Didnt expect myself to be nominated anyway.
I'll see what fate has in store for me.
If I get in, I'll count myself lucky.
If not, so be it.

On a side note, I was surprised when I heard who the interviewer was.
Ask me if you want to know who it is. (:

Just now at the bus stop, there was one mentally unsound person asking everyone for $2.
She looked something like a tomboy.
Initially, I found her familiar but recognised her after I heard what she asked.

It went like " excuse me, uncle/miss, do you have 2 dollar 2 dollar? "
Translate the last part into chinese.

2 years ago, when I was having my x-ray at ang mo kio, she approached me and asked the same question.
Luckily I didnt give it to her, because it would be me kissing $2 away.

Back to the topic. Everyone she approached all declined.
Luckily.

BUT, sadly, there was one kind soul.
He just got off the bus and she approached him.
He gave her 2 $1 coins.
He thought it was over.
It wasnt.

"can give me the coins?" was what she said even after getting $2.
Annoyed, the man asked her what she wanted it for.
She said she was going to buy something later. >_>

Actually, I think its more like taking free money from people.
And she still pestered him for more coins.
Thankfully, he ignored her and took a seat.

10seconds later, she approached him again.
" excuse me, can give me the $10 note? "
"NO. I warn you, leave me alone. "

NICE. That was what I was waiting to hear. LOL.
Seriously, such idiotic people should spend time trying to find a job.
Instead, she was asking people for $$.

Ah, once again, she seemed like she had a bit of a mental problem. ._.

And there was one uncle who reacted very funnily when he was approached by her.

"excuse me, uncle, do you have 2 dollar 2 dollar? "
"have. i got a lot."
"can give me?"
"then can you give me?"
"i saying the 2 dollar. can give me?"
"yeah. can give me?"
"why you keep copying me?"
"then why you ask me for money?"
"do you have 2 dollar?"
"have. i got a lot."
"then give me?"
"yah, give me."

*tomboy walks off*

LOL. Im not kidding.
Luckily the uncle was smart enough not to give it to her.

Hm.

Got back A Maths test today! FINALLY I GOT THE FULL 20 MARKS I DESERVED.
I could have got full marks for E Maths test 2 as well but... yes you should know it by now.

Got back SS as well! Got 10/12. (:
That means... I'VE GOT ANOTHER A1 FROM MY COMBINED HUMANITIES! :)
*jumps around*

Lol. I was kind of pissed with Faiz's behaviour during maths today.
别说我,连 Mdm Chong 也生气。

Its good to have a sense of humour.
But when you cant get serious, its a problem.

Honestly, I think he's just trying to be funny.
I think he cant even see that Mdm Chong was obviously angry,
and yet he still retorted her. wth.

Even when he's getting scolded, he still has that freakingly-annoying-to-teachers smirk on his face.

Refilling your bottle in the toilet? What kind of fools on earth would do that?
And obviously the water in the bottle is chilled. Toilet taps dont have that.
And he doesnt get Mdm Chong's point.
He asked for permission to go to the toilet. That doesnt include refilling his water bottle in the toilet.
They may sound the same but they actually tell 2 different stories.

>_>

And I think that the new seating arrangement is finally starting to shine.
Compared to last week's SS lesson, today's lesson was noticeably better.

Although there are still quite a number of people who sleep in class right under the teacher's nose.
But who cares. They're putting their results at risk. Not mine.

Heh. And Marcus Chow was super funny during the briefing for the councillor interview today.
I doubt I'll even get pass the first round. ._.

No comments: