Saturday 21 March 2009

Yahhh. Its been a week since I last updated.
Even Winneb is pestering me to update.

Even so, Im surprised that my tagboard was still pretty much alive.
:D

JEEZ. Im so dead. I havent started on holiday homework. I hate school.
Ugh. Actually I love going to school, its just that the tests/ exams and homework make me feel the oppposite.

*rips out hair in frustration*

Hmph.

I think Im going to have to disappoint you guys, my loyal readers, again.
Im sorry but I wont be posting the Family Day pictures up yet.


BUT FRET NOT, I have a teaser for you.






The highly anticipated picture of Family Day from the creator of www.feelverymusic.blogspot.com and the photographer of Family Day,

I present to you the following picture.

Starring...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MISS JOSELYN LEE.


With Andrew Lin Hong Da as calefare.

Yup. This is the picture everyone was asking me to put up.
So there it is.

Can say that its my form of thanking you readers for loyal tagging my blog while I was slacking. (:

OKKKKKKKKK, I better get started on homework.

No comments: