Monday 2 March 2009

Edited again @ 9:50 p.m
Argh I think I've seriously got to thank Mdm Chong for she painstakingly came up with the notes for us today.
Im reading it now in preparation for tomorrow's test and its like a bible.

As soon as I read the first page, I felt like .. "OMG IM ENLIGHTENED."
Hm. I think if such notes were to be given to me for every chapter, I can seriously not worry so much for the tests and exams already. (:

AND, I havent touched the game at all. (:
Good boy Samuel.


Edited @ 7:00 p.m
ZOMG. I've just installed a superb game on my laptop.
But the thing is, I'VE GOT TO RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO PLAY IT.

Argh come on. Just wait 1 more day and I can play till I go siao.

Hm. I will not play the game until I've finished my revision.
I CAN DO IT! (:





To think I said I was happy with the late-start Monday.

I ACTUALLY WOKE UP AT 7:45 THIS MORNING.
Coolio right.
And I said I would come to school early to read my cursed Physics textbook.

sigh. )':

Thats not all.
As soon as I got to my locker to get my cursed book, I COULDNT OPEN THE BLISTERING BARNACLE.
For like the first time the lock didnt open when I tugged at it.

It went like..
*turns*
*turns*
*turns*
*pulls*
*lock remains locked*

I couldnt believe it at first lol. Afterall, I've been doing it like every morning.

It went on being stubborn until my third try.
Was super exasperated that I knocked it against the floor before putting it back in.
LOL.

Physics test was ok. I would be very satisfied if I got B3 for it already.
AND, the critical worksheet that had the critical information was still with Mrs Yeo before the test. T.T

Tomorrow's the last test for 3/1. (:
After tomorrow, we'll be free! (for now)
Its A Maths. Argh.

Im going to make sure I get A1 for my A Maths overall.
Im so going to win Qi Huan in that.
First A Maths test we both got 15/20.
Which means the results of tomorrow's test WILL DETERMINE THE WINNER! (for a maths)

She's been winning me in like almost all of the subjects with a couple of marks so imagine my anger. LOL.

Argh. Im just super scared for questions on 2A. I cant think flexibly sadly. ):


Anyway, I'll tell you something funny.
Today during recess, I walked out of my classroom through the back door.
I was pretty occupied with my thoughts and I almost got a shock when I bumped into someone.
The thing that scared me was his hair.
Its none other than Yong Han! LOL.

I walked out and bumped into him. I looked up and the first thing that greeted me was his distinct hair. Yeah, botak. LOL.

Shhhhh dont tell him. No offence (: I dont have anything against botak guys.

Speaking of him, I found this on his blog..

LOL.
According to his blog, that's Mr Siva's locker being destroyed. LOL.


And yeah, check out this picture as well.

You guys may be wondering where I got this from.
Its actually from Trevis' friend, Jia Yu.

Anw, that picture is part of a guide on how to kill live prawns.
Check out his blog for the FULL GUIDE on killing LIVE prawns.
http://www.x-arc-xangel-xx.blogspot.com/

One of the last few steps was to show your sadism by smiling evily.
And apparently, his friend(above) didnt smile sadistic enough.

Therefore, he edited the picture into this.

Ok, I think its is waaay too sadistic. LOL.
Initially, I thought he was some clown wearing a mask. LOL. Got horn somemore.

I blog-hop often so I know those 2 clowns' blogs. LOL.
Check their blogs often. Theres always something to look forward to there. (:

Hm.
Just now at a bus stop, some indian guy approached me.
It went like this.
Indian guy : eh you know wheres the nearest hawker centre?
Me : ... Hawker centre? *o_o*
Indian guy : yeahyeah, some coffee shop would do as well.
Me : *thinks for a while* From here walk straight then have already. *points towards opposite school coffeeshop*
Indian guy : okok thank you.

The thing is, HE WENT THE OTHER WAY. LOL.
Dont believe me ask yuxuan.
I pointed towards "opposite" direction and that man walked towards the big road junction. LOL.

Ah who cares.

Yesterday I was trying to transfer a 4GB file into my 160GB portable hard disk.
And it tells me theres no space when theres like 120GB FREE. @_@

Hmph.
And Miss Lee reads my blog! >:(
She was picking on me this morning about my Chinese. ARGH.

Nvm, shall go MOM.
Nope not ministry of manpower.
I'll go Munch On Maths now.

Like my PM says, " I LOVE MATHS! :B "

No comments: