Tuesday 3 March 2009

Yes Man.

1. A Maths test is over !
Im quite confident that I'll get full marks(HOPEFULLY) provided there're no stupid mistakes.
Once bitten twice shy, I made sure I read the questions SUPER carefully.
It was quite easy. (:

2. I handed in my Physics graph like I promised Mrs Yeo.

3. Im sitting in front of Mr Heng and Macus now during Chinese lessons.

4. I got a distinction for my Chinese!
Yes like MIRACULOUSLY. Well I think last week Bhattarai gave us a mock normal chinese paper.
She returned it to us today. AND I GOT AN A2!
WOOOOOOO.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Never in my secondary school life have I ever got a distinction for Chinese!
49.5/70 YES.

And I just quitted my Chinese tuition. This shows that my chinese is not CMI without tuition ok!
Well, I heard that we, HCL students, should get about A1 - A2 for the 'O' level normal chinese paper in order to get a B3/B4 for HCL next year.

AND I HIT THE TARGET! Yeah! 我拿 A2! (:

Hmph. Too bad its not the CA marks. If not I'll get like A2 for chinese for the first time in my report card already.

5. Mrs Chung changed our seating arrangements today.
Ok now Im sitting right in the middle of the classroom. Thats good since I have a clear view of the board.

BUT, BUT, Im sitting with 2 sleepyheads next to me. ;O
My left = Ju wei (HENG) who's always sleeping
My Right = Wing Yu (HENG) who's always sleeping as well.
Omg lah.

This morning I was still feeling energetic like Im ready to take the world on when I was still sitting with Trevis.
Then after changing, I YAWNED MORE THAN 10 TIMES DURING ENGLISH.
Serious ! Im not joking.

There must be some sleepy auras about the both of them. ;O

6. All tests are over!
Ok it WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS at first.
But, unfortunately, sad to say, Pure-Geography students have a test tomorrow. Last minute decision.

Mrs Ismail said she marked about 6 scripts and only 1 passed.
Jeez. To think I said I would be happy if I got an A for that.

NOPE, we havent got our scripts back but I think chances are, I'VE FAILED MY RECORD.
No more straight-As for Geography. ;O

Argh. Well we've got to be optimistic.
Having another test tomorrow would give us a chance to redeem ourselves. GO ME!

Hm. And I was so going to play like siao when I got home. T_T

._.

No comments: