Friday 27 March 2009

Heh, my first post for term 2. Probably something you guys have been anticipating.



Some of you may have already know about this.
My blistering barnacles PC died on me, and its the same old problem. Some recurring connection problem.

Yeh. You may think like "oh his com died on him. who cares, not of my business ;O".
Actually, do you guys remember I said I uploaded all the Family Day pictures into my computer?

I had put them in a "yet to be uploaded" file. AND MY COMPUTER IS DEAD. Get the picture?
FURTHERMORE, I CUT and PASTE the pictures from my phone to the PC. NOT COPY and PASTE.

Ohhh jeez. Playing SA on my laptop(Im using it now) sucks too.

There might be something to look forward to though. If this time the tecnhician (my father's friend) said its CMI, then maybe I'll have a good reason to buy a new PC. ^o^

I think Im going crazy or whatever recently.
Yesterday, I was thinking "oh theres physics today. need to go to locker to get my physics stuff."
I did that during recess.

And I told Mrs Yeo that I forgot to bring textbook + theory workbook.(ARGH 2nd time for the week already)

Guess why I said that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thats because....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I went to my locker during recess..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ONLY TOOK MY DAMNED PRACTICAL BOOK. TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT TAKING MY TEXTBOOK AND THEORY WORKBOOK.
~o~

Hmph. For the first time during Maths lesson today, I totally catch no ball.
AND I MEAN NO BALL. Wait, I CANT EVEN SEE ANY BALLS TO BE CAUGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Ugh.

Mrs Chung was only with us on Monday. Other days = nope.

Oh man. I think Im going to flunk my oral next tuesday already.
If its only reading + conversation, Im good to go.
BUT PICTURE DISCUSSION? Where the hell did that come from?

I thought it was only for primary school. We didnt even do any picture related stuff for our oral during sec 1 & 2.
~o~

And I've been playing with Kwf's sword recently.
As in that small sword in his pencil case. LOL.

Yup well, better get started on Piano theory now.
One more thing, NO MORE PICTURES IN FUTURE POSTS.
Actually thats kind of misleading but at the same time, correct.

The only pictures I have that are suitable to be posted up are in my cursed PC which is dead.
But I'll post them up if my PC ever comes back to life again.


Kk so long till my next post.
Have a nice day.

No comments: