Sunday 22 March 2009

O_O Is 3/1 the class with the most homework excluding 3/5?
Winneb said she finished hers yesterday.
And UNBELIEVABLY, doggy tay said he finished his today.

ARGH.

I think I even broke a record. I've been doing Maths from 10am till now 3pm and Im like still left with the Congruence & Similarity worksheet + half of E maths worksheets.
6 hours of non-stop Maths action. Ugh.

Burnt midnight oil till 2am yesterday. And I only managed to finish 3A and 3B of A Maths.

Actually I think we dont profit a lot by burning midnight oil.
Initially, I was quite pissed with myself as I couldnt get most of the answers in 3B last night.

Then this morning I checked my work. And it was full of dumb careless mistakes.
The dumbest ones were copying wrongly. I copied one question wrongly and ended up solving my own question which I couldnt since it didnt make sense.

Another one was the calculator said -3 over 5 and I wrote it as the opposite in my answer.
To think I said to myself, cannot be. I do 10 and like 5 wrong? Somemore all miss by a bit. Confirm the book wrong one. But cannot be leh, this Shing Lee is known for his good maths books. aiya nvm take it as the book wrong. (:

<_> Deceiving myself. Jeez.

No comments: