Tuesday 31 March 2009

Ahh. One heavy load off my back.

Had oral today and I think I should give myself a pat on the back.
No major errors and surprisingly, I would say I performed above my own expectations for the picture discussion. n_n


Thankfully, the teacher (Mrs Koh P.L) bombarded me with questions so.. I didnt have to elaborate fully on the picture myself. ^0^

Yeah, it was like ZOMGFINALLY,ITSOVER when she said "ok lets move on to the conversation."

Hopefully, I'll reach my target for this.

Theres PE tomorrow. Badminton! n_n

Argh I feel compelled to start studying now after hearing what Mrs Chung said today in class and Bawawa said she's already doing notes.
Hmph I cant lose out to her already. Ok or maybe not so much.
31 positions away from her, well Im aiming for that. (:

Bawawa! You watch out! >:)

No comments: