Tuesday 7 October 2008

Ahh.. tomorrow = last day of exams.
Only left maths paper 1.
I hope, no. I AIM to be under level position 80 for this semester.
Missed by 5 for mye, now must reach the target already.

Hmm. Anyway, still remember I was talking about some faggot guy a few days ago?
Well.. TODAY HE GOT ON THE SAME BUS AS ME AGAIN. WTF.
I was taking 74 home, feeling very happy.

Its such a nice day, the last day of exams is tomorrow, I smiled to her today.. while thinking of all of that, I look at the stairs of the bus.

Hey, that looks like someone famili- HOLY CRAP.
ITS THAT FAGGOT FREAK AGAIN.
Lucky this time the bus wasnt showing spell cast.
Zz.. I think its a routine for him to run from one end of the bus to another. He did it the first time I saw it and again today.

For all of those who said " what faggot guy? who? " I've got 2 videos to share.
Pss.. I took it secretly. There were moments I shifted the camera away so that he wouldnt suspect me taking a video.

Watch if you want to.. the quality isnt very good even though its like 3.2 mega pix.



hmm.. going to catch a movie tomorrow. (:

No comments: