Monday 20 October 2008

Hmph. Post exam activities today, and for my class, its inline skating.
Roller blades zomg.

So many things to say that I dont know where to begin lol.
And we didnt receive our result slips today AGAIN.
Like since when? Thursday? -_- SLOW.

Went to the hall with the rest of the classes for briefing on Streaming.
Ok, I think Im going............. PHYSICS. (:

Argh, the ghee instructor for skating was... I dont know. o.o
He seemed funny in the starting but later he was.. -_-
Hmm.

1st activity : Parade Square. Did lame actions. Like learning how to stand on skates and blah.
Omg la, people looking down from higher storeys would be thinking like " LOL WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS DOWN THERE. "
-_-

And it isnt as bad as I thought it would be (:
First attempt and I managed to stand on skates without falling.

The bad thing is, I fell down at least.. 20 TIMES.
YES YOUR EYES ARENT PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU PEOPLE. 20.
ZOMGZEEMAFTWWTF.

And whenever I fell, I always pressed my palms deep into the floor to cushion my landing.
Result? Injured wrists. GREAT.
It hurts and I cant carry anything too heavy T.T

Ugh, rained after the break and we skated along the corridors.
Looks like there were plenty of chain falls.
An example would be me T.T

I was skating behind demi and alicia.
Then suddenly alicia fell.
I was thinking " PHEW, Im not as bad as her :p "
THEN RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT, FALL. LOL.
So engrossed in my EVIL THOUGHTS that I didnt see them infront and almost crashed into them. >_>
Retard, yes.

Another thing I cant forget is the SWEAT. OH MAH GAWD.
After skating I took off my helmet, (PS, wearing those guards really suck, they kind of scratch at your skin and its UNCOMFORTABLE. Budget)
Wooh. I seriously looked like I took a bath due to sweating from exercising.

Worst of all, I GOT A BLISTER ON MY LEFT FEET. GREAT.
That ghee instructor TIGHTENED my skates when I complained they were loose.
Zomg.

Well after all that I had to pay, I think I can pretty much skate now, although I may still stumble occasionally.
LOL that reminded me of something.
A few times when I was about to loose my balance while skating, I would anyhow try to pull my feet back together.
And.. SUCCESS ! I made an amazing recovery and didnt fall LOL.


An unforgettable experience, yesyes !
Hmm, I'll probably write this for my compo the next time such a question comes out.

Tag Replies !
jj - those As arent really high like those 80+. and hmph, your overall confirm win me since u can take triple. T.T


I dont know why but everytime we make eye contact, I would be at a loss for words, and I would only be able to smile.
And thanks for your concern today when I fell.

No comments: