Sunday 12 October 2008

To all of those who says I have no life,
Fuck you. You are seriously pissing me off.
Why me? Just because I dont go to some fucking barbeque?
Why not benten? Why not macus? They both dont hang out with you right?

SO WHY DONT YOU GO UP TO THEM AND SAY THEY HAVE NO LIVES?

Have you even wondered if the problem lies with you?
Some people just DISLIKE hanging out with people like you.
I want to hangout with my own people.
I might have even got left out if I went, so why waste my energy?

I've been going out so many times that even my mother is asking me to stop that as its $$$.

Wake up losers, I think you're the one that seriously needs to get a life.
Dont think you're very likeable and everyone likes to go out with you.








zzz.
Erm the rest of this post is about games so girls, if there are any reading my blog, you might want to give it a miss.

So I've completed the call of duty 4 I bought within a day zomg.




But, I hate games like call of duty as halfway through the game, your character MUST DIE for the story to go on.
Argh, in COD one of the characters is killed by a nuclear device explosion in Russia.

Really very scary. I'll try take some screenshots the next time I go back there.

But then, its also kind of dramatic, like HOLLYWOOD.
In this case, you're a british SAS soldier.
You're pinned down on a bridge and cant advance forward or backwards.
The enemy closes in and outnumbers you 1 : 1000.
All of you are seriously wounded and cant fight.
The enemy leader and 2 of his surbordinates advaces towards you, killing any surviving SAS soldiers on the way.

When he's about to get to you, omg SAVED !
Their chopper is shot down and they turn around to see what's happening, backs faced to you.
You look at your captain, about 10 feet away, he passes you his handgun by sliding it across the floor.

Omg you have like 5 seconds before the enemy turn their backs to you again.
You must kill them, but luckily they are weaklings, only need 1 shot each to die.

Its really like a scene straight out of hollywood, and something like Rambo.
Not bad a game.

Hmm. COD isnt enough for me.
Therefore, Im going to buy Crysis soon, both of them.
Yeh, Im spending lots of $$ at this time but meh,
its time to enjoy after those years of saving.




Trev has training in school tomorrow from 9-12 and maybe he's watching a movie afterwards. Whos in?

Tag Replies !
benten - Hmm ok. you guys want watch a movie or arcade afterwards?

yuxuan - ghee la u

firebird - you veh bad leh. anw nice mapling for me ^^

No comments: