Wednesday 8 October 2008

Its OVER !

Yesss ! FYE is overr. Zomfg.
Hmm, I think maths today was quite easy. Aiming 45/50 for it. x)

Anyway today was fun ! Went to watch Eagle Eye with trevis, benten, yx, heng, james and looneh.
Hmm, I'd say its quite nice, lots of action.
Its something like i-robot, the high-tech computer system is planning to execute lots of ministers.
Shan't say much about it, GO WATCH !

Saw bawawa and gang at hub cathay too. watching painted skin eh? x_x

We ate at market then went off to hub.
Erm.. we played at the arcade. Daytona ftw !
Omg la. I didnt know heng was so pro.. must learn from him.

Anw we did something REALLY FUNNY to heng.
When he was racing, me and yx went to disturb him LOL.
3 attempts in total.

1st attempt : yx meddled with heng's gear and i turned his car towards the wall = BANG LOL. The really bad bang.. the one that sends your car flying zomg.

2nd attempt (BEST) : yx meddled with heng's gear again LOL. And I turned his car towards.. THE PIT STOP LOL. As a result, HE WENT IN THERE AND CHANGED TIRES LOL. hehe.. from 1st to like last.

3rd attempt : yx meddled with his gear.. I directed the car to the pit stop again. BUT FAILED. Heng stepped on the brakes -_-

Hehe. Really funneh !

I still cant believe that exams are OVER !
Now everyday = play
No need to go school from tomorrow till monday. x)
Im planning to go JOGGING on friday morning. Must start exercising x_x

Heng and benten swimming tomorrow I think. Maybe I'll join them.
Nothing to do at home anyway.

Tag Replies !
monique - hes a loserrrrrrrrrrrrr .

Clarissa - who says I've no life? im going exercising ok ! nieww. i dont feel like going x_x

jingjie - sigh. T.T

tjy - nice right the show. ^^

Bawawa - wut la bawawa.

No comments: