Tuesday 28 October 2008

Man, I've been rotting at home since the start of the holidays. T.T
Cant wait for the 30th.
Then I can go out and get some fresh air (:

So, you may be asking what I've been doing.
Well, what can I say? Use com. DUh.
Hmm. Even though Im using a computer, it doesnt prove to be a good source of entertainment. No games to play ._.
Gah, mapling for like dont know how long already.

And therefore, my priest managed to level up after like God knows when.




Actually, I intended to end my post here but it seems so pathetically short.
Hmph, ok I guess I'll do some dedication to lengthen it.

I'll start off with the guys and do take note I may not talk about everyone as Im too lazy to do so.
I'll only blog about those who in a way or another, made an impact on my life. It could be anything during our 2 years together.
So for those whose names are below, be proud ! lol.

And now, according to register numbers..


Andrew aka firebird
LOl ghee fagg. See annn druu, its in red ! your favourite colour. O.O
Well, thanks for helping me out in the dance.. dont think I could have done it without you. And stop gheying around la. You should be happy, winnie is going pure biology too. LOLZEEMA. Well, going different stream from me so good luck FB.

Ah Heng
Nice pink. (: Lol cant forget the times when we played with your pencil case LOL. Still remember that one time at market, what I did? (: ghee la. Sadness, cant claim back your #1 among the boys. work harder and stop runescaping la.

I know my posts may sound a bit different from others since all the ones I've seen doing dedication posts are girls, no boys lol.
I dont want to be all emotional and stuff like "i'll miss euu !" or even "fwens foreva yeah? ((: <3" >_>

Trevis
Ghee la dont know what to say lol. Hmm, first most obvious change in you this year is your studies. (duh) Can see you are trying hard to beat me but I wont let that happen. (: Well, hope next year we same class again then I wont be the only Lee in the class :D

James
argh james. You're going bio so I guess no more 3 Lees in the same class? Ahh nvm. If fate allows then our paths will cross again. LOL. Hmm, this semester also saw you becoming smarter and hey presto, both of us were the top among the boys (:

Macus pang sai
Lol macus, I still cant get over the fact that you blocked me in the class photo. >:( Hah, managed to win you this time (: but I still lost in chinese. Whatever, the rest beat you and Im happy (:

Yuxuan
Stop being a joker la. Dont be a wimp when you're talking to the class. Talk to us, you're ok. Talk to the class, GONE. Oh and cut your hair la, it really looks like you're wearing a wig you know. Lastly, must be brave la. Ask you say " Hi " to demi and you're all blushing.

ShengXiong aka benten
Hehe, I gave yx that light green so you can have this original green like Benten himself (: " wa you die already ". Always hear this from you when I piss you off LOL. Ask your parents for more freedom la, cant even stay over during class chalet. HMm.. hope we same class too then it'll be fun (:

Yeo JJ
NOOOOORRRRRRRRBIIIIT. LOL cant forget those times we had together, like editing winneb's handbook. and it became hilarious lmao. And those times when we disturb other people rofl. Ghee, must study hard next year already. I think if you really study, you can even beat me. Good luck to you next year (:


Hmm, it may not seem much but it took me quite a while to type all that.
And now, the girls, although I think there wont be many.

Yuhang aka Bawawa
Yeah well, didnt really talk to you that much only until recently. It started with the cookies then to exams then to maple. >_> Lol I remember firebird and I were pestering you for geog notes cause we were too lazy to make our own. And you didnt give. Wth, Gah, Norb. Haha, and hey, we're both Jay fans. " omgggg jayy ((: ". You smart eh, level position 51. Going to chemistry right? Well GL to you. And pure geog FTW !

Demi
Hiya seating partnerrr. I doubt you'll read this but oh well. Yeah, still remember those times we sat together even though it was only a few short months. Well, thanks for letting me " copy " your work when I didnt know how to do lol. And of course, peer pressure. I remembered my aim was to beat you in all tests when you proved to be a difficult opponent. Hehe, but I failed miserably T.T Another smart one eh, going triple. Well, continue to be top 15 in level position kay ((:

Winneb TioBeyTioBeyTioBeyTioTOTO4D
Haha, still remember you sitting in front of me on the first day of school. Yeh, not much spoken between us only until after months. Hmm, I know your results arent really that good although you tried your best but still cant. LOL I know you love mathematics (: Well, hope we still continue to be good friends after this year. And of course, doing well in MATHS. :)

Hmm I guess Im finally done now. Much longer and better right?
Please dont go and think like " omg samuel typed so much more about the girls than guys. OMGOMGOMG <3 I KNOW WHAT HE'S THINKING "
You're a real retard if you thought like that.

Like I said, I dont really like saying things like "i'll miss euu !" or even "fwens foreva yeah? ((: <3" to the guys because I think it's ghey.
Im still alright with saying these to the girls although I havent but to the guys is simply.. ugh.

Tag Replies
yx - CAnt.

jj - Well if you count the unimportant subjects I'll have more but on the overall I'll still lose to you T.T

No comments: