Thursday 2 October 2008

-_- Dont even know going to school today would be of any help or use to us.

Basically it was almost SSRP every period, and we would do a lot of self-revision.
Anyway, Im really happy that I managed to finish history notes making today in school !

Hmm. Going to memorise lit notes later, I WANT MY B4.

Yesterday while I was reading through History, my nose was having some sort of cold. -_- keep sniffing and couldnt concentrate.
Hehe, and I was trying to make myself feel better by telling myself " its not a cold, its just someone pretty thinking about me. " LOL.
I learnt that from BLEACH ! xD
Meh, felt better this morning after taking the medicine.


When I was happy that I recovered from my cold, someone else was down with it LOL.
Yeah, if you were observant you would have noticed demi holding a tissue at her nose and sniffing non-stop.
I dont know, maybe the virus had enough fun of me and went to her. x_X

And then just now on the way back home in the bus, there was this faggot guy, he looks like any primary school kid but he was like upper sec students, wearing long pants.
He came up to the 2nd floor of the bus but it was full so he just stood near the staircase, holding the railing for support while watching the TV behind the staircase.
It was showing Spell Cast and he was like " IS THIS THE GRAND FINALS? "
and I dont know who hes talking to.

Stupid ass. He was blocking the whole walkway. 2 girls were trying to get past him and they were " excuse me, excuse me ". i dont know if he's deaf, he just ignored them. And then they had to tap him on the shoulder to let him know they wanted to get past.

Wait, I know u're getting bored and hopefully like me pissed at this guy, heres the last thing. He later went to the front of the walkway and watched the tv there. and then he imitated the host, " good evening blah blah.. "
Then later when they announced the winner, he was like " congratulations to sheena for winning ! " *Claps*

Like WTF. He's like an idiot talking to himself the whole time. And he's so inconsiderate.
Such people really piss the heck out of me, so tempting to give him a punch or two.

Tag Replies !
monique - BUDGET mah. My school very poor too. T.T

jingjie - reformatting? I read it on some webs. must insert the disc.. all that, like very confusing leh. Sigh. Then im planning to upgrade also somewhere in the near future. So tedious, might as well get new com right. xD

No comments: