Saturday 18 October 2008

Zz.
Just say the word " results " and its enough to get me pissed.


Well for FYE, I got more As than compared to MYE I think.

Got A1 for Science, Geog and HEcon(NICE).
Hehe, got C6 for hecon last year.

Got A2 for Eng (NICE), Maths (ZOMGWTF?), Hist (NICE).
1st time I got an A2 for english and history in a major exam.
And its also the first time (i think) I got an A2 for maths in a major exam. Its always been A1 or nothing.

This time, I FAILED. By a pathetic 3 marks, which is 73.
I could have gotten about 78 without all the careless mistakes.
But there is one I would like to highlight as its the one that drove me crazy.




The note by the teacher read " 9 mixed up with a "
Read my working and prepare to LYAO.

Regarding that, I only got 1 thing to say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh man, this sounds like a primary school problem about a primary 1 kid who cant read his own handwriting.

Class position = 14. Improved by 2 since MYE.
Level position = 87. Deproved by 2 since MYE.
Now WTF does that mean?

I FAILED once again. Failed to meet my target.
I doubt I'll ever reach that 80th level position target.

Only 4 more days together with 2/2 as a class and its GOODBYE. ):








Nobody knows I hide it inside till now.
Day after day I hear myself say, why cant this feeling just fade away.
Because of you, I check my inbox everyday.
You know I have it for you,
And I know you have it for me.
But its such a shame we can never be together.

Why does it have to end like this everytime?
Is God playing with my feelings?

How I hope this is just a dream.
How I hope that when I wake up, the date would be 02/01/2007.
I regret not cherishing those few short months.

And so, let me wake up to the past.

No comments: