Wednesday 15 October 2008

Hmm. Got back most of my results but Im not sure if I had improved.
Wont post about it, lots of unhappiness. T.T

Gah, post-exam activities next week.
In-line skating.. doesnt seem too nice. I havent even wore a roller blading shoe before. Prefer last year's golf.

Percussion workshop or something like that.
Ah.. playing drums. Thats something to look forward to.

Anyway, these days there are lots of those " streaming talks ".
Sigh, not sure which stream to go to.
Maybe BIO? Mr toh is there.
Maybe pure geog? I love geog.

Zz. Im in a real dilemma now.

Tag Replies

firebird - ghee . no need la.

poohmigosh - zz glad that you know its you. still got a few more, they shld know who they are.

jingjie - LOL. aiya, i was thinking you would be an example of a failed reformation. overheated, thats way better than being gheed by a virus.

tjy - Zz.

zz.. dont think i'll be in the same class as her anymore, even if you give me another 10000 tries.

No comments: