Thursday 9 October 2008

For those who say I've no life, I HAVE A LIFE.

Damn it, its really annoying me.


I went out and watched a movie yesterday.

Today, i went swimming and played arcade.

Tomorrow, Im going jogging in the morning.


zz.


Went swimming with benten, trev, heng and junhong today at Yio Chu Kang swimming complex.

10am, it was sooo empty.

The last time I swam was last year, so whenever I swam JUST A LAP today, EXHAUSTED. ._.


Went to eat at SUMO HOUSE !!

Eh.. heard about it and tried it out for once today. Not bad.


Headed off to the Jubilee.

First time going there, not bad. we played the arcade, omg lah some of them are so cheap that it costs only 20 cents.

HEhe, I've mastered the art of drifting in Daytona. :)


Then me and trev went to amk hub. I bought Call of Duty 4 ! ZOMGzeema $54.90 only so cheap compared to the one at hougang mall.. $61.


I followed trev to NTUC and saw kwf and company there.

They got a barbeque later.


Hmm, cant wait till my father's friend brings back my CPU this weekend.

FYI, he's the one that helps me repair my com when it has problems.

Then Im going to UPGRADE my computer. EVERYTHING.

Yeah, thats what Im talking about.


Anw just now when I left amk hub, I took 74 home and guess who I saw on the bus.

NOPE not that same young retard fart who makes a fool of himself.


Its tan wheee hong ! O:


Hmm. Im off to play ~

There's so much to enjoy in life, I realised this only after exams -_-

woi bawawa .

No comments: