Thursday 23 October 2008

Received my results slip yesterday.
Well the other time I said my level position was 87 right?

Actually, its WRONG.
The correct one is 82 ! OMGWTF.
Which means I've improved on the overall compared to SA1.

I've achieved all of my goals except for something..
- 5 A1s ( Done )
- 70% overall percentage ( Done )
- L1R5 <10 ( Done )
- Class Position <15 ( Done )
- Level Position <80 ( NOT DONE )

Darn, I just cant seem to get below 80 for level.
And Im just loving my L1R5, its 6 points after minusing 2 for HCL.
<3

Yesterday was the last day of school IN SCHOOL. Sigh.
Just like that 2 years passed.
Not much happened in school.


And today.. Sports Day.
Just looking at trevis, heng, macus and yeo's medals made me feel so regretful.

I should've somehow entered my name into the 4 x 100m relay.
I feel so lousy, they've got like 3 each and I didnt even take part.
Alot of people asked me to take part in other events like 800m etc.. but no.
I need practice if I want to win a long distance competition but since now Im just simply too lazy, short distance is the way to go.

And if Im working with a team, my morale is somehow boosted.
Thats why I didnt want to take part in the 100m race.

Ok enough of that.
Looking forward to 30th oct, 14th NOV and class chalet.

No comments: