Wednesday 29 October 2008

Just got home and I feel tired zomgzeema.

Woke up at 8am this morning and left my house for school at 8:45am.
Well yeah, its better than staying at home.

Handed in the confirmation slip and met up with the rest of the guys.
They were playing soccer at the street soccer court near school.

FYI, HJJ and macus took off their shirts LOL *DROOLS*.
No Im not ghey la. WINNEB should know since I told her yesterday.
SHHHHHHHHH.

Zomg played from like 10 - 11:50 with them, in my UNIFORM. >_>
Heat stroke dont come find me thanks.

Hmm. No photos since I was too engrossed in the game.
Sadness for you folks though.
I promise to take at least 1 photo during tomorrow's outing.
Kay, maybe I'll get hold of the picture of heng half naked from yanjie LOL.


And ARGH, there are 2 ghees flooding my tagboard lah.
But its good in a way and its not nonsensical (:

Hmph. Noticed lots of students going around looking for part-time jobs.
I dont know, I dont really want to work cause Im lazy?
And I rather go learn something more productive.

TREVIS. GO LEARN GUITAR NEVER ASK ME. Lol I rather learn piano actually. X_X
But I HATE theory. I remember myself pissing my mother off when I didnt do my theory countless times when I was young when I was learning piano.
Lol so many " when ".

Uh, it kind of failed. I got to like grade 1 only and I gave up LOL.
Maybe if I carried on, I'll be a rare breed of boys who know to play piano(PROFESSIONALLY).
Gah but who cares.

I rather carry on learning TKD (go decipher it yourself dont ask me) since Im like halfway through, and I would be able to fend off people like yongguang when they get too carried away LOL.

Omg what a chunk of words.

Tag replies to the 2 ghees

huan - no thanks. I rather maple (: tiobeytio = me + yeo. Lol you also never really do anything to me what. Even if I put your name up there I think I also dont know what to type lol. NOO, I rather go learn piano/music/TKD. and huan its WINNEB not winneh.

poohmigosh - LOL NOT ME. Is huan who want to suan you. Well, tom cruise managed to accomplish his mission at the end so I think its possible for you too. thank me and yeo (: This could go on forever - winneb TIOBEYTIOBEYTIOBEYTIOBEYTIO TOTO4D.

x) lols.

No comments: