Friday 31 October 2008

Updated


Alright, just as I promised, Im here to blog.

Met up with trev and yuxuan at 9:40 at hub.
Well, waited for the other guys to come and didnt do much.

After a long wait, the arcade finally open like omg.
Hmm we played Daytona, the game I owned in.
Sad to say, I got owned yesterday.
I lost my drifting skill. NOOOOOO. Hope it's the machine that has the problem. Im 100% sure I did everything according to plan.
Ok wheres heng, Im gonna ask him again lol.

The girls came after that and we went into the cinema, for High School Musical 3.
If you ask me, I think the show is pretty good except for the ending.
Didnt really understand that part until I read up on it at wikipedia.

Im doing my best to recall so bear with me.

Well, benten left us after the movie. T.T
There isnt really much fun without him around since I cant do his trademark "wa you die alr."

We didnt really have our lunch after the show since we werent hungry.
Instead, we bought snacks from Old Chang Kee. ._.

Trained to Harbourfront.
Bought tickets for sentosa and surprisingly, the adult and child ticket both costs $3. Or is it supposed to be the same? Gah who cares.

Reached sentosa at about 3. Yeah I know its kind of late but its alright.
Afterall, we would be going back there. (:
Anyway, I didnt know that it was the same place as the venue for last year's Amksian Family Day.
Oh man why did I have to bring that up. Reminds me of those emotional thoughts one could ever have.

Well, we put our bags down under some kind of ghee shelther, but not exactly one.
And, I think we're really pathetic. We used recycled bags from nina as mats x_x


Initially, I thought that it would be boring as there wasnt much for us to do.
Hehe, of course I was wrong. It turned out to be super fun.
We played captain's ball and beach soccer.
Well, I didnt take any pictures of us playing captain's ball since I was too engrossed.
Im sorry.

And I did someting really stupid.
While playing soccer, the ball was with me and I wanted to do a back kick pass.
Of course, you guys should know I MISS the ball very frequently in soccer.
As a result, I kicked sand up.
The worst part is, AT THAT MOMENT THERE WAS SOMEONE WALKING BEHIND ME. He wasnt one of us, just some other beach-goer.
I apologised (duh) and later I saw him shaking some sand off himself.
LOL LMAO.

The guys left at 5:30 and there was only me, trev, reiko and nina left.
Hmm, left at 5:45.
We headed over to habourfront centre for dinner at mcdonalds.
And ugh, I think I ate too many fries.
I upsized mine and trev and I both poured it out. The amount was already a lot.
Then later reiko said she couldnt finish hers, and she added her leftovers to the already-impossible-to-finish pile.

Who suffers? Me and trev. Duh. T.T
First time I felt full from eating fries.
The bad thing is, I had a stomache later when I got home. T.T

Walked around for about 5 minutes before taking the mrt back.
I stood for all 12 stops T.T (from harbourfront all the way to hougang) and also for the whole bus journey which was around 4 stops.
Omg my poor legs. T.T

To top it off, I found out that I had somehow sustained a wound on my right leg.
Hmph, I didnt even know how I got it.
Worst, there were still sand particles on it when I got home no matter how much water I poured on it at the beach.

It felt terrible T.T using my hand to brush the sand particles off under running water. Ouch.

Well, lets all take this as a good example to learn from, and may we succeed together in the items to bring for the Nomad outing on 14th to sentosa again.
Lol my english is good (: although I think the above sentence sounds weird.




Beach soccer.

Saw this on a door of a room. At first I thought it stood for "All Hengs Unite" room. LMAO


Failed shot. Reiko jumped too late -_-
Guys packing up. And look at what yuxuan is doing, clearing his shoe.
The thing is, macus and I poured sand into yuxuan's shoes without him knowing it LOL.


Group picture

FYI, for those who are still figuring out what TKD is, allow me ENLIGHTEN you. LOL.
It actually stands for Taekwondo.

And good job on making my tagboard alive people. Carry on (: but sadly there wont be any rewards for you.

Tag Replies
james - ROAR. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US. Lol nvm (:

huan - fyi, I played numerous PSes alr. Got bored, and I think that there would be more of a sense of achievement if I leveled in mapleSEA rather than PS. Haha, I ghee-ed the whole class thats why. (:

monique(updated) - WOah you learn too? zomg. Its brown I think. Im 2 ranks behind you T.T blue, blue-brown, brown. Gah but what's the use. I've forgotten all I've learnt there lol, all those kicks and punches. ._.

firebird - Zz that punch has nothing to do with TKD. I just used lots of strength thats all. but got method to inflict more pain, YOU WANT TO TRY? (: come lah, later i kick not punch already. argh i rather not. ghee stop spamming leh. cheat me lah, at first i thought so many tags. spam once more = banhammer.

poohmigosh - Hmm. you are ghee la you ghee.

Ugh, been talking to huanNeh for these 2 days. Ghee, shes asking me to join track & field.
Should I? I dont know, Im not really active in tabletennis anyway so....
aaaannnd, THERES AH HENG IN TRACK TOO LOL.

One problem arise after another. T.T tell me what I should do now.

In case you were still wondering, yes its YOU.
It has always been. I know its impossible between us..
But who am I to have the power to control who I love?

If only I had it.. but then... would I still be a human if I did?

No comments: