Sunday 2 November 2008

Well, didnt do much for this weekend.

Basically I just spent my whole day yesterday on Bleach.
Caught up to the latest espisode.
Argh just die la nnoitra, no one likes you anyway.

Hmm, well today, I spent time thinking.
Actually, I've been thinking about learning how to play a musical intrument for this holiday.
Trevis went the guitar path and Im not sure if I should follow him.
At Bishan, sunday mornings, Argh.

I dont know.
Honestly, piano's currently my number 1 instrument to learn.
And if I really want to learn it, I dont have to worry about facing a new face.
Because my chinese tutor is actually a piano teacher as well !
Lol lmao.

Hmph. I asked my parents about it and they approved of me learning music this holiday.
Anyway its just for the fun of it.

Or should I follow trev and go the guitar way?
I think guitars are nice too.
But its at Bishan, and its a group.
My piano lessons would be on a 1 to 1 basis.

And, I've been thinking about joining track & field.
My parents also approved of me joining. -_-
Maybe I'll go talk to heng during class chalet.

Hmph, looks like I'll never be freed from troubles.
Someone, please tell me what to do.

No comments: