Friday 7 November 2008

Friday, 7th November 2008. The day when everything went against me.

I hate myself for being so indecisive, in everything I do.

Went to school with Trevis at 1pm to see the streaming results.
Then later at about 1:40, results out.
I saw I got into physics.
I felt happy, but it was short-lived.

I looked at all the other classes, those who went physics.
It felt like I was a complete retard who was ignorant of his surroundings.

3/1. To me, 3/1 - 3/5, it is ranked according to standard, with 1 being the worst and 5 being the best.
Ok thats already enough to upset me.
Secondly, 14 girls 26 guys. It looks like its kind of not balanced.
Lastly, the guys from other classes, most of them were those "heck care studies" type.
Fuck, how unlucky can I get.

Then the question comes again, " Should I take Physics or Biology? "
And I realised, I've not answered that question.
Its not that I do not want to, but actually I seriously cant come up with an answer.
The last time I chose physics was because of time constraint, more 2/2 guys choosing it, and because I was "interested" in it.

The thing is, Im not really interested in it.
Im not interested in any of the sciences.
And do not ask me why I said I was interested in Physics that time, because I DO NOT KNOW.

So.. Did I make the right decision? I fear I'll never be able to answer that.
My Bio has always been better than my Physics, and I have 0 level of interest in both of them.
So how? I dont know.

I went to cut my hair after leaving school.
Went to hougang mall, EC house.
Shit that place, it's barbers are always changing.
Yes as you might have guessed, I got cut by some stupid noob.
She cut everywhere, but my fringe looks like it was still the same.
IT STILL TOUCHES MY EYEBROWS. FTW?
God damn, now I look like some fucking stupid ass.

Then when I went to the interchange to catch a bus home, 2 out of 3 of the buses I could take just left. -_-

Lastly, when walking across the carpark at my house, I almost got hit by a car.
Like wtf?
I was walking halfway when I suddenly heard a horn.
Turned right, a car coming towards me.

Damn. Am I just pure unlucky or is it fate?
No, Im not going to touch on the 2/2 chalet in this post. Probably tomorrow.

I need someone to talk to.



Sorry for not replying to you today. I was deep in my thoughts.
Come to think of it, how many of your " Hi "s have I replied? Almost none.
I think Im just a born loser.

Well, I guess we're not in the same class anymore.
We're directly at opposite ends. Will we still talk?

How I wish I can talk to you about my problems... in person, not through e-mails.

No comments: