Saturday 8 November 2008

Ok finally.. Class Chalet. At downtown east.
TRUST ME ON THIS, you wouldnt want to book there for your class chalet.
Its pathetic end of story.


4th November, Tuesday
Got onto 88 with trev and yeo.
Well, really long ride to pasir ris interchange.
Hm the weird thing is, we walked towards the wrong direction in the starting lol.

Ate KFC for dinner. It sucked , never eat KFC again.
Loon and trevis had diarrhoea the next day while I had a stomache. ._.
Umm.. I think we wanted to go bowling but it was too expensive?
Nvm who cares. It's just the first day dude. (:

5th November, Wednesday
Ghee. I remember waiting for everyone to wake up with wing and roro. ._.

Everyone went for breakfast except me and yeo.
Lol we were watching the US election -_- but fell asleep again some time later lol.
Obama ftw.

Hm, winneb and huan joined us in the morning.
Went to NTUC to get some items.
Well, thats basically what we did for the whole morning - afternoon lol.

And I want to say that most of the guys were hooked onto my laptop.
x_x

More people came around in the evening for the BBQ.
Sobs, I ate nothing for the whole day seriously.
I wanted to eat my fill during the BBQ but I didnt lol.
Ate some hotdogs and otah only. O:

Yeah well I slept from like 12 - 2am.
Erm.. and some people wanted to like go watch the sunrise at the beach at 3am?
Nothing to do and didnt want to sleep so just tagged along.
And zomg. zeema. bbqscroll.
The consequence of not eating.
STOMACHE. -__- For like the first time in my life I experienced a stomache due to lack of food.

Left the beach at 4+.
Not enough BEDS.
So I hanged around outside the room with winneb, huan, roro and looneh.
Ghee. didnt do much.
Then finally at 6.. a lot of people wanted to leave already since there wasnt much to do.
So..
A BED WAS VACCANT FOR ME. (:

Slept till 9. >_>
Yangyeh and crs were norbits. They 2 person take up 2 beds eh while on the other side 2 MATTRESSES were shared among 3 people. >_>
Ate mac for breakfast with Trevis. Omg Hotcakes.

I went home alone later on 88. T_T
I want to point out that it is good to stay behind for the chalet all the way till you check out.
Why?
Because there are ALWAYS leftover food.
Examples are like crackers, biscuits.
Well for me I got hold of some oreo-like biscuits.
But actually it sucked. ._.

Ghey. Never consider downtown east for your class chalet.
Its too small and pathetic.

>_>

Yeah I've got photos. All from trevis lol xP






I told you the guys were obsessed with my notebook. That excludes me ok. Im the owner >:(



I think I was lying on looneh lol >_>

Benten ._.









._. Benten kept moving.

And dont ask why the pictures are like this. Because everyone was unwilling to take a photo.
So we had to stealthily take their pictures which means = fail.

I swear to God that arm on my left isnt mine. It's James.

Tag Replies
yuxuan - Go learn la.
Monique - lol everyone is telling me to do that. O:
huan - he thinks hes the chosen one.

No comments: