Sunday 16 November 2008











Well Im back from my first piano class today.
Hmm. Its ok I guess.

The teacher taught us some theory and just at the first lesson..
I GOT SOME HANDS-ON !
Its been like a year since I laid my hands on a piano.
It feels nice playing the piano. (:

Hmm anyway on friday, went to Sentosa, Palawan Beach.
I curse and swear that Im not going to sentosa anymore.

1. I've been to both beaches
2. I've always returned with injuries (eg cuts) as memories
3. The water cooler there is ACTUALLY FOR GUESTS WTF
4. No free water
5. Outrageously overpriced items
6. Risk of sunburn (Im already tanned enough)
7. Financial crisis

And.. this time I've got man-made injuries.
CHUA SHIN YIN.
She scratched me T.T

Im lazy to elaborate further so just feast your eyes on the pictures.





They buried the ball ._.











OMG WTH IS WITH MY ARM. Son of a beach.





The christmas tree by my phone.
And the tree by yx's phone. It looks like some holy light LOL O:

Tag Replies

Monique - Erm no. Is I myself tell them only for holiday. (:

jingjie - OMGGG.

huan - lol. Her physics = epic phail.

-tRev- no la. I myself like it already. (:

goodfriend - okok, I'll go for it ! (:

And maybe I should STOP trying to mimic Jay's voice afterall. My throat is a bit sore.. feels strange. Woke up this morning and it felt like I had a sore throat. Better now. (:

Omg I strain my voice each time I mimic. ._. But I can do it okay ! ((:

No comments: