Thursday 27 November 2008

Hmm. You might want to know what was the result of my asking.



Yeah, my father said he would buy one for me ((:
Omg like finally I can practice.


Erm honestly, Im not really wanting something like those you play as a toy when you're a child.

Actually, I meant those that could connect to the computer.
Like those in our music labs in amkss.
I think it requires a program to run on which is called Cubase.



But the big problem here is, WHERE TO FIND IT?
And later the shop only sells the electric keyboard but not the program.
Which is an example of trying to clap with only 1 hand. >_>


Ok Im sorry for not posting this earlier. Blame firebird, he was talking to me on msn which delayed me D:<

Hmm yeah well thats all I've got to say for this post.

Chatted quite a lot with renee on msn. (:
Caught up with her a bit.
MUST come for chalet ok.

Tag Replies
huan - what leech parent. I myself no money T_T

jingjie - Not those kiddy-type ones :O

-tRev- No wonder he can go for 36 hours non-stop action. It simple amazes me.

No comments: