Thursday 13 November 2008



Hehe. I'll tell you guys something.
I think I can mimic Jay Chou's voice ! 8D
At least when he's singing.

I was listening to 说好的幸福呢 a few minutes ago.
I found the lyrics and was thinking..
"Hmm. It sounds nice."
And what do you know, the next moment I was blurting out the lyrics.

Yeah, it does really sound like him, as in my voice.
And of course, some people may say that Im just praising myself or that I dont sound like him at all.
I have to emphasize on this.

To all visitors of my blog, Im sure you'll understand why my voice sounds different to you and me if you have studied Sounds in Science.

Q : Why does our voice sounds different to us when it's recorded?
A : Because some of the sound waves from our vocal chords travel through our bones to our ear drum instead of coming out from the mouth and into the ear.

Zomg, I sound like Im teaching Science.

Well yeah, thats basically it.
Just a random and amusing fact I wanted to share. ._.

Tag Replies
Monique - Hmm. I hope I get a good one. Then I can learn at my maximum potential. 8)

huan - change what?

No comments: