Tuesday 4 November 2008

Hehe. Going to leave house in about.. 50 minutes.
Class chalet. O.O
Going to stay over, so I'll be back on thursday.
Dont miss me although I know you will (:

Hm. Spent my whole day GTA-ing.

And if you wanted to know, I've decided to go learn PIANO. (more or less..)
Because Im more interested in it lol.

IM SORRY trevis. (:

Omg. The people on my tagboard = Cute.

Yesterday after my post there was like so little tags.
Then after dinner, VOILA. TAGBOARD FLOODED.
Hehe, my blog is experiencing its GOLDEN AGE.

Its in sec 1 history if you forgotten.
Im good I know, A2 in history (:

And, Jay rocks.
I dont know why, somehow I just like his songs. O:

O.O I think the tag replies in this post would be more than half of the post lol.
Actually I was planning not to reply to tags but I must be a good and responsible blogger for all my taggers to look up to.
(lol lmao I was planning to make myself sound like a KING! 8D )

Tag Replies
poohmigosh - Yeah la thats why I call him trev only. O.O hows that related?

firebird - costa sands resort, downtown east. Near pasir ris interchange, just take 88 all the way.

Clarissa - NO, it was a decision on my own part >:O

Monique - Lol you like tag the most eh. =X Eeeee no fair. All more pro than me. Erm, I didnt sparr before LOL. NO, YOU = COPY. Yeah la yeah la, I will. :P Eh, and what's your surname? curious X_X

huan - LOL MORE THAN THAT. Its a transport and communications HUB. See, I apply what I learned in geography to this. (: LOL. Zz. He using a 5 mega pix camera leh. I used my phone which was only 3.2 Megapix. >_> Yeh, now its JAAAAAAAAYYYYY. ((:

JIAYING !- Erm Im good. (: You? Of course. everyone loves me. LOL. <-- is sarcasm.



Hehe, Good job on tagging people.
Fellow people, let us come together in tagging my blog and may we succeed together.
LOL I saw that at some website.

Sounds wise right. (:

Last but not least, in future posts, I will highlight tag replies in green.
Reason being, I could hardly see where my tag replies were when I browsed through all my posts LOL.
Yeahyeah I know, I shouldnt always see things from a KING's point of view.

lols xP

No comments: