Wednesday 12 November 2008

YES. IM FINALLY BACK.
From 6i's chalet. (:
And once again my tagboard is flooded. omg thats so kewl.

Oh yeah. Happy Birthday to Trevis !
I better say that first in case I forget later on. x_x

Ok so lets start backtracking.

10th November, Monday
Hmm well, my father sent me to tanah merah.
The bad thing is, I was too early and ended up waiting there for 1 hour.
HELL.

Made my way to NSRCC and used the internet at the gallery.
At about 12+, met up with the boys.

Put our stuff down and went bowling.
Yeah there was the shoe issue but Im not talking about it since it sucks.

Well, I can say that I've definitely improved since my last bowling experience at NSRCC again during 6i's previous chalet.
79 points, my record >:)

The guys kept using my laptop >:O
Ordered mac for dinner. X_X
ZOMG, dehawn cheated me which resulted in me ordering 4 medium-sized fries. >_>

11th November, Tuesday
Hmm I cant really remember what we did LOL.
Went bowling again lmao.

Okay then at about 5+, we started bbq-ing.
Shitzorxzxz. Dehawn's parents had been helping us since our first chalet at NSRCC about a year ago.
Oei dehawn, your parents are really good ok. Better treat them well.

They brought truckloads and I mean TRUCKLOADS of food along with them.
For the first time, I felt full from eating at a BBQ.

We went bowling again at 9 since the thing closes at 11.
All I can say is, me javier and goki sucked in the first and second game.
Then suddenly, we kind of regained our skills lmao.
And I thought of the song " THE BOYS ARE BACK " from high school musical 3.
Gheed.

Headed back to the bungalow at 10:30pm and didnt do much till the next morning.

12th November, Wednesday
Hmm all I can remember is getting up, dehawn cooking and us leaving.
Yeah thats basically it.


And I want to say to 2/2, IM PATRIOTIC. Not in terms of love for country x_x
I wore my class shirt ok.

And now, not in any particular order..


Dehawn would like to say this to you.

FTW food

Goki bowling

Goki

Javier watching TV and look, hes wearing his class Tee too.

Chef NG ! What's cooking?
Oic. HAWT DAWGS.

Cheese HAWT DAWGS by LDR.


Lol I look like a ghost :O
Now this is what I truly call EPIC. Javier pretending as if the cheese in the oven had exploded.
FOOOD
FTW is mel doing.


The melted cheese

Im kewl right. I love mah shert.
LDR, argh hes one tall fag.
Lmao. Javier and mel were having a eating competition

Dehawn on Javier on Mel. Zomg
Thousand Gold lady.
Yeah im the 33.
Javier and millennia. lmao
YES IM KEWL. I knew that was me by looking at the shirt.

Credit goes to JayJay for the pictures. Only 3 of them were from me lmao.

And I cant believe I managed at least 5 strikes in this whole experience.
The last time I was the lowest scoring one. >.<
Yeahyeah self-praise. But I feel good okay. (:

Tag Replies
tjy - LOL MEL U LAG LEH.

-tRev- It doesnt prove that its better. It just shows that guitars are more lightweight and easier to carry around. On the other hand, piano is much more majestic and elegant.

PERRY - lol. Maybe I should feel lucky. >.<

Monique - T_T learn to live to learn.

jingjie - er.. yeah. Going to start soon. Then I wont feel like a noob. xD

yuxuan - Zz No la. Maybe go to some chalet that got a piano lor. And I just said it for fun >_>


Also, I would like to say that the people who used my laptop for the longest periods of time are Jermaine and Mel. Ghheeed.

lols.

EDIT.
I forgot to say that I learnt jermaine's slang.
allllll right.

No comments: