Monday 10 November 2008

Well actually Im not at home now, Im at NSRCC.
Its a country club FYI.
And... Im using their internet ! :D

Yeah unlike the one at DTE, this one is much more stable.
I know some of you might not understand what I meant by "internet access in a hall" or in a "big room".

So in order to clear your doubts, I had just taken some photos and a video and bluetooth-ed them to my laptop a minute ago.


They arent in order so decipher it yourself and use your imagination to picture what it would look like.


Hmm well waiting for some fags to show up.
They are way behind time man. ._.

Anyway I heard tomorrow is reiko's birthday.
So.. Happy birthday Reiko ! In advance. duh.

Now then I realise that I've hit 200 posts, 202 to be exact. -_-

Annnnndd, I told my dad yesterday that I decided to go for piano classes ZOMG WTF BBQ SCROLL.
It'll most likely be on saturday so yeah.
Hehe, trevis learns guitar while I learn piano.

Then maybe at next class gathering we show them our skills. LOL.
Guitar Piano Combo, gogo.

Talked to Trevis yesterday about lots of stuff.
Friends for so long and then like finally we really TALK to each other about our feelings.
Anyone ask me what we talked about = FATALITY for you.

So dont even think about it. Be smart yeah.

No comments: