Thursday 13 November 2008

Hehe.. I went out today.
Actually I didnt really have plans for today but was feeling bored.

And if you read my previous post carefully, I've somehow improved in another sport.

So if you've guessed it.. yeah bowling for today >:)

Hougang Superbowl near Kovan MRT.
At first I didnt know that the big funny-coloured building was a recreation and entertainment building.
It has bowling, pool and arcade, all in one.
Sweet right.

We played 3 games in total. AND I STILL COULDNT BEAT MY DAMN RECORD OF 79 POINTS.
I could have, but my last game, at the last 2 balls I had 76 points.
And I missed both balls.
ZOMG .

Its like so easy for trevis to hit over 80 points but for me.. ARGH.

Hm. I was kind of scared and nervous in the starting.
I missed all 4 starting balls. ._.

And let me say this, my shots are VERY UNPREDICTABLE.
Just ask trevis for proof.

Sometimes when I throw one, it looks like its almost going to go into the ditch.
The next moment voila, it CURVES to the middle and voila again, 7-9 pins down.

Played till 5:30 then went to arcade.
The daytona sucks. I used 2 of the 4 machines and both of them..
THE WHEELS CAN TURN BY THEMSELVES.
I let go of them at once and ZOMG.
The wheel was turning LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT AND RIGHT BY ITSELF like some mad freak.

._.

Then we went to Heartland Mall to walk-walk.
Ate KFC for dinner after that.
ZOMG STOMACHES DONT FIND ME PLS TANKS.

Going out tomorrow for NOMAD outing. ._.

Tag Replies
jingjie - Hehe. JayJay = jj. YEAH LOL. That = EPIC. Lets look out for something like that again in the next chalet.

Monique - Hahah, yeah. everyone is deprived of sleep during class chalets. ><


Zomg. My piano class starts this saturday at 5pm. X_X
And I told huanNeh that Im joining track.
Training next tuesday.

O.O

No comments: