Tuesday 18 November 2008


Found that on Basilmarket, a maplestory website.
Take a look at what that guy posted about himself.
For a moment, I thought someone was impersonating me O_O
All of his characteristics just clashed with mine.

BUT, Im not 15 (: AND I DONT LOVE soccer.
For me its basketball>soccer. Yeah Bball ftw.
Whoops dont forget the failing chinese one.
I may suck in my Chinese BUT I'VE NEVER FAILED ANY MAJOR EXAMS ON IT 8D
The worst was getting 51/100 for the overall. O_O

And I dont get hungry that easily although I hearts<3 food.

Hmm, back from my first Track & Field(T&F) training today.
Overall : Good.

I think the people there are actually quite interesting.
They can even find laughter out of collecting cones.

The best thing is, I can get along with them ! 8D
Its just my first time and almost everyone knew my name O_O
They were also pretty supportive O:
Everytime I run past one of them I'll hear " go samuel ! "
Am I really that popular? 8D

And theres a good captain, Johnray.
He seems responsible to me, judging from his actions.
When I told him my knees werent strong and may CRUMBLE (sarcasm), he kept asking me "your knee ok?"

Mr Lian is the teacher in charge for T&F ! ZOMGZEEMA.
Ok I didnt know that until today when he approached me.

Mr Lian : you're.. samuel right?
Me : Yeah
Mr Lian : Welcome to T&F. *shakes my hand*
Me : Well thanks
Mr Lian : What's your previous cca?
Me : Erm.. table tennis
Mr Lian : So you've changed cca?
Me : Not really.. I-
Mr Lian : Ohh. 2nd cca? Niice. You can cope with it?
Me : *pauses for 0.5 second* Erm.. yeahyeah. No problem.

The coach steps in.
Coach : So.. how you find today?
Me : Not bad. Get to workout and burn some fats
Coach : *laughs* tough right?
Me : Yeah.

And I walked off after that.
Actually about the coping with 2 ccas part.. I WAS LYING LOL.
I think Im only having 1 cca now.
Im past caring about table tennis.

Everytime I go there.. warm-up. Then start playing.
The thing is, IM BASICALLY TRANSPARENT THERE.
Just sit there for the next 2+ hours *WHICH SUCKS SERIOUSLY* and dismissed.

But for T&F, I didnt even do anything and yet almost everyone knows me already.
I've got to thank heng A BIT since he helped.

When I got there...

Me : Omg alright man I can do this.. Here goes..
Guys : HEY YO SAMUEL !
ME : *FTW? HOW THEY KNOW MY NAME? Wha- HEEEENNNNNGG !*

Lol I smacked him after that. (:

The bad thing about today is.. MY KNEES T_T
They did hurt.. at the later part of training but only a bit.
It was my SHIN and ankles which hurt the most.
Yeah I know it sounds strange about the shin feeling painful, even I cant believe it.

Who runs and their shins hurt? It should be the joints which are the knees and ankles.

Hmm. I guess I'll go for next week's training as well (:
BUT NOT THURSDAY TRAINING.
The coach said he wanted "0 SAFETY" which I think he meant "0 Injuries".
Hehe, everyone said he uses the wrong words at the wrong time often.
Anyway I think if I went for thursday's training, I'll be the first one to get injured.
T_T

Yeah nothing else lol.
Qihuan, I know you'll tag after reading this !

Tag Replies
Monique - NOOO. At the most I only quit when school reopens. I want to learn to play the piano with at least some standard ok! (:

EDIT : I think my younger bro is one crazy fag.
He's only P4 now and he just reached grade 5 for piano. >_>
My dad wants me to learn the piano well so in the future, my younger bro cant really boast about him being the best in piano.

Hmm, if it works out, I may continue learning piano even when school reopens.
And then.. GO FOR THE GRADES !

No comments: