Monday 3 November 2008

Hm. Class chalet tomorrow.

I've not packed my clothes. lol and Im staying over.
X_X

Anyway, I love the people on my tagboard.
They keep cheating me.
One day I saw it so empty like it's going to cry.
The next day I check it again it's so flooded with tags that I cant even see the previous day's tags.

Lmao.

The debate with myself is still going on.
Guitar or Piano.
Ghee.


And why does monique coincidentally knows everything I want to learn?
TKD, she's higher than me. Piano, 100% higher than me unless she just started.
T_T

For track & field, my parents gave me the go-ahead. (:
But Im still afraid my knees wont be able to take it lol.

So in summary, this post is pretty much the same as my previous post.
About piano & guitar. -_-

Tag Replies OMG Im always looking forward to replying tags >.<
JIAYING ! - how me? what does that mean lol.

Monique - erm no. I was already so lazy at trainings lol. T_T why do you keep copying mee. T_T

yx - LOL. actually is me only, but pang saw me doing it too. he didnt tell you.

poohmigosh - 4 la. Yuhang and wenwen didnt want to play with us. OMG. cya at class chalet! cant wait XDD. Im staying over for all days you know.

huan - Ahem. its Treneh if you still didnt know.

-tRev- ARGH. T_T

Keep tagging and I'll love you more (:
lol jk.

You've just been cheated by me if you still didnt know. (:

No comments: