Thursday 6 November 2008

Yeah well, Im back from the class chalet.
I apologise to all for not blogging about it today as Im not really in the mood to do so.

Anyway, I found out the true definition of the beds we sleep on everyday.
In the past..
Bed - A piece of furniture we sleep on.

Present..
Bed - A piece of comfortable and proper furniture we sleep on, whereby there is enough space for the user to toss and turn, the user finds it comfortable.

Hmm, results for streaming is going to be released tomorrow.. nervous.

I'll blog about the chalet tomorrow.

Tag Replies
Monique - I guess its because the judges love me. Omg surname discrimination. Yup, piano = ownage. I'll be learning it just for fun lol. NO, I'll stick to green (:

firebird - Lol ask her. And STOP SPAMMING LEH. Ghee fag.

yuxuan - Yeah, I want to learn music. Isnt music cool? You go learn how to play a recorder lah.

No comments: