Tuesday 25 November 2008

I just bought my sec 3 books this morning.
As I was unpacking just now, the thickness of all the science books together already scared me
lol.

And is it just an error with me or what?
I think there isnt a proper higher chinese TEXTBOOK.
Well in the booklist I dont see any 课本 words there.
The same goes for normal chinese too.

I didnt realise that until only today while checking the books, I noticed that the 2 books werent like our normal ones.
This one is an assessment book.

And the thickness of the A Maths book alone is.. ZOMG.
Freaking thick. Almost like a dictionary.

Annnnnnd, I dont know if I was right in choosing Physics as my main science subject.
Theres like 4 FOUR CHAPTERS OF ELECTRICITY. 16 - 19 FYI.
The thing is, I FAIL AT ELECTRICITY.
Luckily there wasnt any tests on electricity this year if not Im bound to fail.
It was only 2 chapters in secondary 2 which was enough to scare me.

But this time, 4 ?!
I can freak out already.
And the contents of other chapters also seem cheem-cheem to me.
My total is $300.35 >_> Freaking ex.
Imagine how much it would be for triple-science-takers.

omg.
And perhaps my thinking was really affected yesterday due to training.
I lifted weights for like almost for the whole training and yet, I DIDNT INCLUDE ANYTHING ABOUT IT IN MY PREVIOUS POST.
My arms hurt. I cant straighten my right arm fully without feeling pain.
The same goes for my other arm although it isnt as bad. T.T

Dont even mention my back muscles.
All the weight lifting required STRAIGHT BACKS, and my spine isnt all that straight. (hunchback-ed a lot when I was young)

hmph. Thats all I've got to say for this post.

And, I thought of a solution about my current piano-crisis thing.
I've decided to only practice on the piano when there's no one around.
Aye, when my teacher asks I'll just tell her my arms hurt and therefore couldnt play.

Also, I've decided to ask my father to buy me an electric keyboard.
Like those in the music labs in school.
Im not sure though since I havent asked him.
Sigh.

Someone tell me how.

Tag Replies
Monique - T.T Damn it. I dont even know if i made the right choice in learning piano.

-tRev- - fuck leh. BUT WHO CARES. Ghey la. If I keep going monday trainings I'll be able to overpower firebird (:

firebird - ._.

huan - As in no one from my class in the same programme as me. (: really meh. Will have peace one la. (:

yx - screw you la. do you ever process your thoughts before speaking? I already said ALL of my siblings learn piano too. If I do that, where are they going to practice? And furthermore, there isnt any space >_>

Is it just pure coincidence?

No comments: