Monday 24 November 2008

Hmm most of you maybe thinking ZOMG for once samuel wasnt online in msn without a reason!

Actually, I went for my track training. (:
Decided to go for today's gym training since tomorrow Im buying books and wont be able to attend it.
And also partly due to monday's trainings being more slack than tuesday's. LMAO
Shh. (whats the point ._. you know it already)

I think my arms, legs and back muscles have become stronger.
But it sucked when they ached. >_>

Ok so there's really progress in this training.
I can get along with most of the people there already (:
WITHOUT having someone from my class being there too.
(qihuan was doing her own stuff)

I dont feel like typing much since I'll probably bore most of you to sleep.

ANNND, I just remembered.
Just now on my way home at the bus stop, I saw 2 young girls and their father.
During the first five minutes, they were just fooling around with each other.
Noise pollution >_>

Then things got worst after that 5 minutes.
They started pestering their dad.
Girl 1 : daddy, can we take taxi? the bus so loooonnnnng !
Girl 2 : ya lar, i wait until want die alr. daddy pleeaaasseee !

That carried on for another 5 minutes.
And guess what, I was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO THEM.
They were even louder this time round even the whole bus stop could hear them.
Imagine my poor ears. T.T

Hmm nothing much to say already.

My piano teacher says I have to practice my piano everyday. Yes I know that way before I even started.
But the problem is, the piano is RIGHT IN THE HALLWAY.
That means if I practice, almost everyone could hear me. (which is something I HATE)
I wont be able to play at my best or even bring myself to play it when my family members are around.
FYI, Im not so close to my siblings, but its still relatively OK for my parents.

I only practiced once yesterday for an hour since no one was home (:
But how can that happen everyday?

Damn it man.
My teacher even wrote in the notebook..
Date Duration
22/11
23/11
24/11
25/11
26/11
27/11
28/11

Total :
Parent's signature :

FUCK LEH.
She wants me to practice everyday for at least 30 minutes, with 45min - 1hr being the best.
She said I could rest for a day.

BUT WHAT. 6 DAYS. FTW GOD SAVE ME.

Tag Replies
yx - tomorrow. Parents coming too

firebird - ._. like I got something to do. Ghee tell him that la.

FUCK. Tell me how.

No comments: